Indeed what has a beginning truly have an end. Less that 48 hours the corps members of Batch B Stream 1 2017 will address themselves as “ex- corps members who in the past served at a place called Babura local government area of Jigawa State”.
This is a thing of utmost joy.Rephrasing the book of Ecclesiastes chapter 3 that talks about timing.
- Everything on earth has its own time and season.
- A time to graduate from tertiary institution and a time to prepare for NYSC.
- A time to do NYSC registration online and a time to print out green card and call up letters.
- A time to report to NYSC orientation camp and a time to pass out from the orientation camp.
- A time for primary assignment and a time to pass out from the NYSC scheme.
- A time for federal, state and terminal clearance and a time for no clearance with NYSC any longer.
We have fought a good fight, we have finished the NYSC race, we have kept the faith and henceforth there await us, our NYSC discharge certificate.Despite our service year activities in Babura has been explicitly accommodative, it however came with some share of discomfort and challenges. Challenges such as;
- The harsh weather condition.
- Times where flies disturbs through the day and mosquitoes through the night.
- Chasing of lizards that does not fear anyone. These are few among others.
- See that none render evil for evil unto any man but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves and to all men.
- Always be joyful and never stop.
- Pray without ceasing.
- In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
- Quench not the spirit.
- Prove all things and hold fast to that which is good.
- Lastly, abstain from all occasions of evil.
- May the lord bless you and keep you.
- May the lord cause his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you.
- May the lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.
- May nations call you blessed.