The African Development Bank, together with partners – The Rockefeller Foundation, Microsoft and Facebook – launched the Coding for Employment Program at the African Innovation Summit in Kigali, Rwanda.
By training youth in demand-driven Information and Communications Technology (ICT) curriculum and matching graduates directly with ICT employers, this new Program prepares Africa’s youth for tomorrow’s jobs and unleashes the next generation of young digital innovators from the continent.
The aim is to create over 9 million jobs and reach 32 million youth and women across Africa.
- Age ranges from 14 – 35 years.
- No registration fee and its online.
- No special computer skill is required as beginners and professionals can apply.
- No academic qualification needed.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Intermediate Computer Skils
- Introduction to Programming (Python, Java, etc)
- Digital Marketing
- Machine Learning/AI (Advanced)
Click Apply before registration closes.
Be an ICT literate today…